2016 INDEX

Tuesday, February 5, 2019


February 5, 2019 – I am back – computer reconnected

         The living room that once was my office is back to a residential living room.  It is my writing and reading nook now.

         I’ve the computer in one corner – and I must say the cables and plugs make for a spaghetti junction.   I’ve a few things not hooked up yet - like the speakers and the printer – but I can at least get on line and check my emails and blog.

         One picture should do you – you’ll get the idea of the floor color and the wall color and the last minute things I am working on – a new shelf.  I’ve a partial wall between the dining room and this living room that has needed a little curio shelf up at the top for years and I am working on that now and tomorrow morning I will finish the transom doorway bridges between the different flooring.


         I am waiting on new bookcases and a loveseat that I have ordered, and then it will be just about finished.  When the bookcases arrive, I will decide where to re-hang all the pictures.  Different wall scape – so I will have to study it for a bit.

         I love the brightness of it.  I imagine my cat and I will curl up on the loveseat and read together often.

         It’s good to be back . . . I will do to some serious writing for you in the near future.  It's fun to have a brand new room!



No comments: