2016 INDEX

Thursday, February 7, 2019


February 7, 2019 – Bumped into something interesting.

         I was browsing the internet looking for self-luxury ideas.  I like the idea of pampering myself and I was wondering if I might be missing some simple, inexpensive pampering idea that I could easily incorporate into my life.

         You know the idea – living large without spending much.

         Get your car detailed.
         Buy new insoles for your shoes.
         Upgrade your showerhead.
         Switch to quality toilet paper.
         Learn to cook something delicious at home.
         Learn to mix your favorite cocktail at home.
         Upgrade to quality in your bedsheets and bath towels.
         Buy beautiful soaps.
         Adorn your home with fresh flowers.

         Simple things that won’t cost you a fortune.

         On my prowl to see what things I can do to give myself a boost in the LUXURY department on a skinny budget I came up on Tonya Leigh’s website entitled “LA MAISON of French kiss life.  Where Women Live with Elegance, Style & Joie de Vivre.”

         If you subscribe to her you will get weekly inspiration on how to French Kiss Life!

         Once you sign up you will receive The French Kiss Life Manifesto.

         I think the manifesto alone is worth signing up for.

         It is a great pep-talk of items to do daily or incorporate in your life to improve it.  Who doesn’t want to improve their life?

         Tonya also suggests you ask your dearest friends to join.  That is nice, the more the merrier.

         https://tonyaleigh.com/

         Check it out and see if her subtle inspiration is to your liking, or, if you are already being “good to yourself”. 




No comments: