2016 INDEX

Tuesday, November 20, 2018


November 20, 2018.  It is getting to be a lot like Christmas . . .




          I saw the Energizer Bunny on TV today.  It is a simple little 15 second spot that makes me smile as the drum is being beaten by a candy cane that shatters a bit and at the end the bunny tips his head back and looks at the camera for a closeup.  Those 15 seconds transform me into a little kid for a few moments. 


          Christmas is on its way when this pink bunny commercial comes on and I hear the Christmas music in the grocery stores.  Then, yesterday, the tree arrived at the White house . . . a 19.5 foot live Mountain Top Fraser Fur tree from Newland, North Carolina.  How nice – for our state.




          The next thing I need to do is start on the Christmas cards.

          I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving day and weekend.












No comments: