2016 INDEX

Wednesday, September 19, 2018


September 19, 2018 -  A funny moment



        As many of you know my husband is deaf.  Sometimes I think it is an act, but now, after years of this “selective hearing” I know he really is getting more and more deaf.

         It is late, I am at my computer in the dark researching growing garlic on my computer.  My husband has gotten out of bed and gone to the kitchen for something. When he is on his way back to bed he stops at my desk surprised to find me in the dark at my computer.  He leans over and asks,

         “Why are you still up, what are you doing?”

         “I am researching garlic.”

         “Researching GOD?  I thought you knew who GOD was!”

         I shake my head, “NO, GARLIC – you know God’s favorite food?”



         I should keep a book of these “deafness” incidents.  Just string them all together, I could easily make a best seller.  I am toying with the title now – how about:

I Own a Deaf Husband, too!
        

No comments: